Forget about shaving… We are highly trained and extremely clean and you are going to love the results!!!
We offer a wide rage of waxing choices: soft waxing, hard waxing and of course SUGARING. We love SUGARING, because it sits at a comfortable room temperature, adheres only to the hair, and is free of unnatural chemicals – leading to a less-painful hair removal. Sugaring Paste is also hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Brows $20
- Lip $15
- Side of cheeks $15
- Under Arm $25
- Arm $35
- Bikini $35
- Bikini (Sugaring) $55
- Brazilian $50
- Brazilian (Sugaring) $65
- Stomach $20
- Ear, Nose or toes $10
- Lower Leg $35
- Upper Leg $45
- Full Leg $70
- Full Leg & Brazilian $99
- Lower Back $20
- Chest & Back $45-60
Note: You must be off of Accutane for one year prior to waxing or Retin-A products for two weeks prior to waxing service. These products cause thinning of the skin that may result in the lifting of skin if waxing is done prior to the two-week period.
Pre – Waxing Tips
- Let it grow out! Hair should be at least 1/4 inch long. That’s about the length of a grain of rice. If you have been shaving, allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks of hair growth
- Let us know us if are using Accutane, Retin-A, Differin, Glycolic Acid, Renova, Salicylic Acid, Avage, Avita, Strivectin, Tazorac, Pro-Active, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any allergies or medications that may effect the outcome of a waxing treatment.
- Exfoliate… the area gently 24 hours before your appointment will remove the dead skin cells and allow for a cleaner wax
- Don’t apply creams, lotions or gels to the area being waxed the day of your appointment.
- Don’t sunbathe 24 hours before or after your treatment. Tanning before treatment can cause the skin to lift.
- Stay Calm! If you have a low pain tolerance, you may take an ibuprofen 30 min before your appointment to reduce discomfort.
- Wear comfy undies, you don’t want super tight clothing irritating your freshly waxed sweet spot.
- Limit caffeine intake or alcohol on the day of your waxing service to avoid increase in sensitivity.
- You may bathe or freshen up before your appointment, taking a warm bath opens up the pores for easy hair removal.
Post – Waxing Tips
- Avoid heat. No tanning, sun bathing, hot tubs or saunas for 48 hours after your treatment. Since a layer of dead skin cells have been removed, sun and or heat exposure can burn the skin.
- Don’t use any products on the waxed area until the following day.
- No swimming pool for 24 hours after waxing.
- Keep it clean! Avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free.
- Exfoliate daily 48 hours after your treatment. We offer a nice selection of exfoliating products to help you maintain your wax and eliminate ingrown hairs.
- Cool it off! Apply a cold compress to sooth the skin if you experience sensitivity or irritation after your treatment. Hydro-cortisone cream also reduces the redness and irritation following your treatment